OUR SPECIAL ATTRACTIONS
- Emphasis on Interactive, Interdisciplinary subject learning.
- Interactive English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Science, Social Science, Project Oriented Moral Science, Project Works, Seminars, Symposiums, Group discussions.
- Personality Development Programme, audio-visual teaching aids language laboratories. Vocational Training (Based on Aptitude), Study Tours etc. are some of the other highlights of school curriculum.
- The Transfer Certificate of a Student coming from a School outside Madhya Pradesh must be countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the District in which the School is situated.
- In case of late Admission of a Student, the fee from the beginning of the First Term shall be charged unless otherwise ordered by the Principal.
Spring Day Public School is an English Medium Co-Ed School. Holistic achievement is at the core of what is measured in the school. Individually and collectively it strive to empower the students with the ability to discover and achieve their full potential.
Spring Day Public School in Jabalpur, is not only focusing on just academic excellence, but helps every child to identify his or her own unique self. Nurture is a psychological based concept dealing with multiple intelligence which is a set of consciously planned Instructions, helping the child in their Holistic development.
Spring Day Public School is not only to provide just education to students, it believe to groom up and enhance to mental as well as physical qualities in higher level. SDPS facilitates various activities like Sports, Yoga, Music, Dance, Computer, Bio, Physics and Chemistry Labs. The main aim in enhancing these all qualities is that the students should perform well in any competition of life as well as around the country.
Smart classrooms technology enhanced classrooms that Foster opportunities for teaching and learning by integrating learning Technology.
An expert teaching team, the School has found ways to build a school wide professional team of highly able teachers, including, who take active responsibility.
School provides good infrastructure and excellent facilities to students, as well as ventilated and equipped with comfortable sitting arrangement.
Mrs. Ruby Anand Sharma
(B.A & PTT)
Mrs. Kavita Verma
Mrs. Neetu Agrawal
Mr. Neeraj Nema
Mrs. Sangita Pawar
Mrs. Rashmi Vyas
Mr. Franklin Dsuza
Mrs. Priyanka Ghosh Roy