Infrastructure of Spring Day Public School
The most unique building on campus is a home to our tiny toddlers. The building consists of 20 classrooms, Reading room, Play room, Computer lab, large Auditorium and labs which is used to promote the cultural talent in our school talent.
- Area Approx = 4.00 Acres or 13800 Sq. Mt.
- Total Built Up Area: 4772 Sq Mt.
- No of Floors and Wings: G+1.
- Montessori Labs.
- Subject Labs (IT Labs, Math Lab, Home Science Lab, Language Lab).
- Science Labs (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Composite).
- Art and Craft Room, Music Rooms, Yoga and Dance Room, Library.
Common Recreational Areas
- AV Room, MPH, Amphitheatre, Health and Fitness Room, Gymnastics and Aerobics.
- Classroom Sizes : 500 Sq Ft (with 14.28 Sq ft per child compared to 10.76 Sq ft per child, as required under CBSE norms)
Play Ground Area
- 1597 Sq.Mtrs.
- Nursery to 12th Standard.